Fees and Payments
The current rates of the items posted on the Website are provided by the appropriate food that prepare and deliver the food directly to you and not by Punk Cake LTD. Such venues may, at any time and in their sole discretion, change the rates and availability of any item in their menu. All fees are quoted in Pound Sterling unless expressly stated otherwise. Any changes in fee rates will take effect immediately after being posted on the Website.
You represent and warrant that you will pay all fees and taxes in a timely manner and in compliance with each food fee schedule. Failing to settle your payments may prevent you from further using the Website, notwithstanding any other remedies available to Punk Cake LTD under the applicable law.
Return, refund and cancellation policy
Should you need to cancel or amend any order, we require seven working days notice to arrange this for you. Should your order be damaged this should be reported immediately via email, live chat or by calling us on 07732425072. Photographic evidence must be approved. Please note we are unable to accept returns.
If you're out when our drivers arrive, we will try and make contact on the number provided to see if we can deliver to somewhere else, or leave with neighbour. If we can’t get hold of you the goods will be taken back to our bakery and we will try and make contact again to ask what you would like done with the order. Please note that if we have to redeliver the order again that it will be at your own cost and under these circumstances your order will not be re-baked unless you wish to pay for it.
- 1. All cakes are delivered boxed.
- 2. Delivery charges are quoted separately at the time of order.
- 3. We only deliver within the London M25 Area. Delivering in London is very unpredictable due to congestion. All cakes will be delivered on your chosen delivery date.
- 4. Once the cake has been collected or delivered it is no longer our responsibility.
- 5. Deliveries are not guaranteed. By making a purchase you accept that deliveries cannot always be fulfilled. In the event of a delivery not being fulfilled a full refund will be offered.
- 6. The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address provided by you on the order form
- 7. The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place
- 8. Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. If however we are unable to deliver your goods by the date quoted for delivery you, the buyer shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery takes place
- 9. Notification of a cancellation will be given verbally or via email, no set timescales for notifications are given.
- 10. We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical. If however we have not delivered the outstanding goods within 7 days within the UK or 14 days elsewhere from the first date of delivery you, the buyer, shall be entitled to cancel the order for the outstanding goods. Typically goods arrive within 5 working days.
- 1. Refunds may occasionally be offered at the discretion of the management. Refunds are only taken into consideration in circumstances where there is a clear reason to do so, For example, technical failure, or situations where you clearly did not receive what you have ordered.
- 2. All claims for refunds will only be entertained if received in writing at the shop within 48 hours of collection. The maximum refund we offer is the value of the cake and delivery. Further compensation is not available.
- 3. Orders within 72hours cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- 4. Novelty/Wedding orders cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- 5. Online Orders cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- 6. Discounted products/orders cannot be refunded or cancelled
Discounts and Promotions
- 1. Discounts and promotions do not include wedding cakes and food platters.
- 2. Any Promotional/Discount codes are available only for online quoted prices only.
- 1. Serving portions are estimates only.
- 2. We do not offer exact dimensions as each cake is handcrafted in freehand. Our cakes look big and carry a great impact. We have never had a customer complaint with regard to cake portions.
- 3. Our cakes do not have nuts as an ingredient (unless included as an extra)but there may be nut traces present.
- 4. Our cakes are made with vegetable fat and contain no animal fat.
- 5. We do not sell cakes to customers with food allergies. It is the customer's responsibility to notify us in writing on the order form if a food allergy exists.
- 6. All order details, including but not limited to message, colour and payments must be finalised 7 days prior to the date of delivery.
- 7. Any alterations made to orders, including novelty orders, in the 7 days prior to the delivery date will be charged an additional fee of £50
- 8. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the order is confirmed, paid for in full and finalised 7 days prior to the delivery date.
- 9. Alterations include but are not limited to change in details, design, shape, colour, flavour, message, size, quantity, delivery date, time, address
- 10. The person collecting the cake is responsible for checking that the cake and writing, including spelling and colouring are acceptable and this should be a responsible adult appropriately instructed.
- 11. On placing the order, the customer is responsible for the correct instruction of the cake requirements. This includes their chosen design number, size, color, date and time of collection and the exact spellings of the handwritten message on the cake. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the receipt has all the right instructions. Any errors must be pointed out to our staff and corrected at the time of placing order
- 1. There will be no refund on cakes cancelled unless below 3. is effective, however, on shop orders, a credit voucher may be issued for the equivalent value, valid for six months from the date of issue.
- 2. Credit vouchers are issued at the discretion of the management. Internet orders cannot be cancelled or amended once payment is made.
- 3. An administration charge of 30% of the order will be deducted from your refund if a cake is cancelled prior to delivery or collection.
- 4. Novelty cakes & Wedding cakes are excluded from the above and carry a seven day cancellation notice period. Notice is required in writing either by email or letter to our head office. If notice is received 7 days or more prior to the delivery date a 30% (of money paid) credit note will be issued to you. Any notice within the seven day period is exempt from any credit being issued.
- 5. Discounted products/orders cannot be refunded or cancelled
- 1. Corrections and repairs to cakes, including inscription mistakes, can be corrected on the same day in most cases. You are required to give us this opportunity and must let us know of the problem upon collection or delivery of the cake.
- 2. All questions or queries related to aesthetics or design must be made immediately at the time of collection or delivery.
- 3. Complaints are very rare and so we take them very seriously. Some complaints may require further investigation and an immediate response may not always be possible. Cakes, or part of cakes, must be returned within 17 hours of collection to ensure we are able to fairly assess the nature of the complaint. The cake must be in a suitable state to enable further investigation, assessment and testing.
- 4. All complaints must be received in writing within 24 hours of delivery or collection. Any complaint or comment made after the 24 hours will be void/invalid.
You may contact Punk Cake LTD by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org , or by using the contact details hereunder. However, you should contact the relevant food and dining venue directly with any question that you have concerning the delivery of the order and any other matter related to the order transaction. All communications will be deemed as received after one business day.
Punk Cake Limited contact details:
Punk Cake LTD
304A Park Road,